Small knowledge of iron oxide pigments
Because the iron oxide pigment has excellent pigment properties, a high degree of chemical stability and physical fastness:
1. Alkali: any concentration of alkali and other types of alkaline substances, especially in the building commonly used cement, lime Mortar and so are very stable, and the cement building components do not occur powder, does not affect its strength.
2. Acid: the general weak acid and dilute acids have a certain resistance to resistance, but can also be gradually dissolved in strong acid, especially in the case of heating and thicker.
3. Lightfastness: the same color in the strong sunlight exposure.
4. Heat resistance: in a certain temperature limit is stable, more than its temperature limit color began to change, with the temperature increases, the degree of change will become increasingly significant, ordinary iron oxide pigment temperature limit is as follows: oxidation Iron yellow more than 130 ℃ gradually change color red. Iron oxide red more than 300 ℃ gradually discoloration for the deep red (Rong Chi iron oxide red can reach 500 degrees) Iron oxide purple more than 400 ℃ gradually discoloration of deep red iron oxide black over 100 ℃ gradually discolored dark red. Iron oxide brown more than 130 ℃ gradually discoloration of red phase iron oxide green more than 200 ℃ gradually discolored dark red (Note: because the iron oxide manufacturers are not the same, the production of high temperature resistance of the product will be different, the above is the general oxidation The temperature limit of iron pigments.
5. Weather resistance: from the atmosphere of cold and heat, dry and wet weather conditions such as the impact.
6. Stain resistant air: in any dirty gas are very stable, such as hydrogen sulfide, carbon oxides, sulfur oxides, hydrogen chloride, nitrogen and other gases. 7. Water resistance, oil resistance, solvent resistance: insoluble in water, a variety of mineral oil, vegetable oil and ether, esters, ketones and other organic solvents, and no penetration.